Friday, April 3, 2009

Make your own READ poster!

National Library Week is a mere 9 days a way (April 12-19). With that in mind, and because it is Friday and I'm feeling slap-happy about the approaching weekend, I thought a little library-related levity was in order.

Available for free from the ALA (American Library Association) website is an awesome READ poster generator. Visit it here and taste a bit of reading fame for your self: http://www.ala.org/ala/aboutala/offices/publishing/graphics/READ_Mini_Posters.cfm

All manner of celebrities, from film to sports, from musicians to authors, have starred as spokespeople for the READ campaign over the years. Now it is your turn!

I couldn't resist making my own!


Edit: Since no one has been brave enough to make their own poster, I thought I'd take the liberty.


Sharon Reads!

Ben Reads!


Sheila Reads!


No comments:

Post a Comment